The report “Global Group of Eight (G8) Wireless Telecommunications Services Industry Guide – Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
This industry profile provides leading qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (2016-20 value and volume, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the major players, including key financial indicators and an analysis of competitive pressures in the market.
- The G8 countries contributed $ 363.0 billion in 2020 to the global wireless telecommunications services industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -0.3% between 2016 and 2020. The countries of the G8 are expected to reach a value of $ 447.2 billion in 2025, with a CAGR of 4.3% over the period 2020-25.
- Among the G8 countries, the United States is the leading country in the wireless telecommunications services industry, with market revenues of $ 190.3 billion in 2020. Japan and Germany are followed by worth $ 71.5 billion and $ 20.2 billion, respectively.
- The United States is expected to dominate the wireless telecommunications services industry in G8 countries with a value of $ 239.8 billion in 2016, followed by Japan and France with expected values of 82.7 and 26 , 0 billion dollars, respectively.
- Save time performing entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments and major players in the G8 Wireless Telecommunications Services market
- Use the Five Forces Analysis to determine the competitive intensity and hence the attractiveness of the G8 Wireless Telecommunications Services market
- Major Company Profiles Reveal Details of Operations and Financial Performance of Major Players in the G8 Wireless Telecommunications Services Market
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 wireless telecommunications services market with a five-year forecast in value and volume
- Compares data from US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, and Japan, plus individual chapters for each country
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the G8 wireless telecommunications services market in value in 2020?
- What will be the size of the G8 wireless telecommunications services market in 2025?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 wireless telecommunications services market?
- How has the market performed over the past five years?
- Who are the main competitors in the G8 wireless telecommunications services market?
Main topics covered:
2 Group of Eight (G8) wireless telecommunications services
2.1. Industry outlook
3 Wireless telecommunications services in Canada
4 Wireless telecommunications services in France
5 Wireless telecommunications services in Germany
6 Wireless telecommunications services in Italy
7 Wireless telecommunications services in Japan
8 Wireless telecommunications services in Russia
9 UK wireless telecommunications services
10 wireless telecommunications services in the United States
11 company profiles
11.1. Rogers Communications, Inc.
11.2. BCE Inc.
11.3. Shaw Communications Inc
11.4. TELUS Company
11.5. Company Telia AB
11.6. Orange SA
11.7. Bouygues Telecom SA
11.8. Vodafone Plc Group
11.9. Deutsche Telekom AG
11.10. freenet SA
11.11. Telecom Italia SpA
11.12. Iliad SA
11.13. NTT DOCOMO Inc
11.14. KDDI Company
11.15. Internet Initiative Japan Inc
11.16. SoftBank Group Corp
11.17. Mobile telesystems
11.18. PJSC MegaFon
11.19. Beeline Russia
11.20. Tele2 AB
11.21. Telefonica UK Ltd
11.22. BT group plc
11.23. Hutchison 3G UK Limited
11.24. AT&T Inc
11.25. Verizon Communications Inc.
11.26. TracFone Wireless Inc
11.27. T-Mobile US, Inc.
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/yzhz0c